12/11/09

Simple, Chic Succulent Centerpiece



A couple weekends ago I set the table simply and chic-ly (I hope) and made my own succulent centerpieces. I wrote a post about how easy and inexpensive it was over on Apartment Therapy. Overall I love using living plants for decor. Have you guys used succulents or plants in centerpieces recently?

I've been eyeing Woolly Pockets for a long time but just haven't quite been able to commit a wall to that kind of endeavor. But soon my pretties, soon!

3 comments:

CitricSugar said...

I would love to try this but somehow I manage to kill things just be looking at them. Even things as low-maintenance as cacti and the like.

GO for the Woolly Pockets!! Do it. For those of us who can't grow things to save our lives. :-)

jennifer lorton said...

The centerpiece is lovely. It has such a sweet organic vibe to it.

shopping blog said...

Engagement much more experience pandora jewelry from then on become the most accepted by pandora bead new couple.Engagement ring is the expression among pandora jewerly love plus association in which twosome shares. Generally buy Pandora indicates love and purity and as such people would delight discount pandora the diamond turning into for such particular and special pandora sale relationships. Solitaire diamond rings are outstanding for pandora earrings engagements. Expert artisans make that gemstones far cheap pandora earrings more attractive giving them special cuts.