8/2/07

More Mid Century from Urban


So after Grace's lovely fainting couch post yesterday on AT, the last thing I was thinking was mid century. And then I saw the Convertible Sofa at Urban Outfitters. It's a sofa, it's a bed (thus possibly solving some, ahem, sleeping issues). It's mid century cool. It's on sale. I currently have a danish modern brown sofa and armchair that I've been on the fence about for a while. The wood base is blonde and with hard wood floors, it's just all so ... brown.

That's why I love the crisp white base on this convertable and the fact that you could sleep on it (or have a houseguest sleep on it. It also seems like a fun piece to have outside (I guess on a covered patio) for parties and lounging. I do wonder about the quality though. It looks a little 'wrinkley' in some spots. Anyone haveany experience with it? Or anything from Urban?


1 comment:

Mélanie said...

I love this sofa . Your blog is so great.
Mélanie xxx