5/31/10

Springville



Took a road trip recently with some friends looking for a wedding venue that's on the rustic side. We were looking for a barn, but didn't find quite the right one. We did, however, get to spend the day in Springville, CA. We found a little burger place to eat at and had deep fried mushrooms and onion rings. It was hot and we had a great time.







I'm getting excited for summer road trips, picnics and popsicles.

The images above are the Springville Ranch but the barn unfortunately isn't available for rent.

2 comments:

Pangaea said...

Oh my goodness! Just the mention of deep fried mushrooms took me back more years than I care to admit. When I was a teenager, my family moved to Illinois. The first restaurant we ate at was in a converted barn and this was the first time I ever had deep fried mushrooms. I'm going to have to find those again. Sounds like it was a fun trip.

Payal said...

OMG - my in-laws live there! I didn't think anyone knew where that was.