8/23/07

Bold Art for my Walls

I've been rethinking my space so I'm seeing things with fresh eyes. Traditionally I haven't gone for a lot of bold prints on the walls. I like to keep things spare. But suddenly I'm really enjoying pop art colored posters and prints.

Some I am considering (For above the bed or in the bathroom (or wait, maybe the kitchen...):
3 Print Set from Sanna Annukka

Classic Keep Calm and Carry On to go with the For like Ever Poster that has swept the nation...



Or this gold wall decal from Ferm Living Since that's close to the color of my hallway and I already have a gold mirror hung...

2 comments:

Bob LLama said...

Ok, so I totally dig the print, it's super cute and whatnot...

But £600?!? That's like nearly double in real money!

Anne At Large said...

Shoot, you want that poster? I'm sick of mine, they're everywhere now and it makes me sad.