8/16/07

ADHD in Venice


So I went to the opening of ADHD in venice, the Ty Pennington Store. I've posted about it here and Turquoise has also posted some pics.

I was absolutely stunned by how much I wanted everything. I only know Ty from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I would generally say the style on that show is more mid west than my taste. So who knew he was going to put together really sleek modern furniture with up to date prints, a stellar showroom and in a to die for location? I guess I don't know everything.

So, seriously, check it out. Join me at the covet party.

High on my list are the ceramic cup and saucers (pictured) along with the amazing wall/shelf he had going on behind them. There were a half dozen other wall decals, lamps, bedspreads, nightstands and dining table that I felt like I couldn't live without, but thought it would be rude to buy it right then at the opening (wink).

No comments: