7/20/07

Slacking/Organizing

I'm taking a brief break from my French themed July to bring you a topic I can never get enough of: de-cluttering. In fact, my computer bookmarks and files are totally cluttered with de-cluttering tips (sort of..well, not really, but you get what I'm saying). There's a great post today on Unclutterer of ideas for what you can do in 10 minutes to tackle clutter.

My favorite on the list is to sit down and do nothing. Seriously. Clear out your mind and suddenly it's a lot easier to navigate your day and let things go. There are also some more practical and less esoteric tips. Read them all here.

(And for giggles, the picture below was a challenge to see how messy I could make my kitchen in 1 minute. Mission accomplished, it took 15 to straighten it up again).

No comments: