2/25/07

Writing Home



I've always enjoyed the art of letter and card writing. It's my way of connecting with loved ones that I don't talk to as often as I'd like and its a good excuse to buy beautiful stationery.

There is an abundance of amazing letterpress resources on the web: Carrot and Stick Press, Pancake and Franks, Lettre Sauvage (pic above), etc. Check out the Design Sponge guide to letterpress for an exhaustive report.

I just found Paper Source who have started a campaign 'inviting everyone to think about and connect on the topics of love and forgiveness with the goal of effecting meaningful change in individuals and communities. They seek to revive an interest in writing letters as a way to express kindness and deepen or renew relationships."

My sentiments exactly.

No comments: