12/1/08

Welcome Back to Reality


Hope everyone had a fantastic thanksgiving. Mine went without a hitch* and I was even able to make these little cups of pumpkin soup with toasty parmesan covered crostinis. I made the soup by the seat of my pants and with lots of help from my mom,and was relieved that it was not only edible but delicious.



*The best part of thanksgiving though was this scene about 25 minutes before people were going to be coming over (to my mom's I should say).


Yes, that is the dining room table being taken apart by very capable Elliott. We couldn't get the second leaf in so this was how he fixed it. Thankfully he did fix it in time (although not before walking into the dining room light and shattering it. He was fine, the lamp was not).



What was the best part of your thanksgiving?

No comments: