9/20/10

Anthology Magazine + New York Update

Update from New York. Had a great afternoon glass of champagne with Anh-Minh at the Crosby Street Hotel in Soho to celebrate the launch of Anthology Magazine--a collaboration between Anh-Minh and Meg Mateo Ilasco, two incredibly talented and ambitious women. I got to thumb through the mock up copy and all I can say is that it's amazing (there's a sneak peak on AT, too!). I'm so glad I got to work on the magazine and if you haven't already ordered your subscription, do it now, it's limited run and you don't want to miss out on it. I mean, have you seen their stop motion video?


Here's a preview shot of the venice home I shot for the magazine. Love that wallpaper, it even inspired a mock up of my dream bathroom.


Now I'm off to check out the new AT offices and get lunch with the team, then tonight, the Rue Launch. I'm loving New York, the weather is still warm with the edge of Fall creeping in.

9 comments:

SportsWear said...

You are very competent in this field as reflecting by your article.I think u have summaries the story it will help us in getting a success.

elissa @ faucethead said...

that wallpaper is awesome! congrats on the rue cover and the great success of the publication. i have been tearing through it since its launch. i just can't get enough!

ps. we're having a giveaway! come on over: http://www.faucethead.com/blog/?p=1208. we'd love to have you.

Bridget said...

such cool spaces- and that desk chair in the last photo is so neat.

Home theater room design said...

Interesting Article!!!!Wallpaper is gorgeous...I have a idea of creating like this in my house too...http://www.edgeaudiovideo.com/ Hope it will come out well....

Lighting control said...

Great Article!!!!Wallpaper is Simply superb and eye catching too...I have a idea of creating like this in my house too...http://www.edgeaudiovideo.com/ Hope it will come out well....

Unknown said...

its a very nice and informative blog. I like these kinds of blogs. I hope this information is very useful for all searching about Home Vinyl Windows Online.

louboutin boots said...

Same is the case with trendy looking hermes sale. When these are christian louboutin sale, the excitement just gets doubled.

painting contractor Everett MA said...

Incredible photos, and what a beautiful home! As an exterior painting contractor I can definitely admire the painting work in that home!

hermes kelly said...

Im truly grateful and really impressed.