Holiday Gift Guide and Wish List
(click the image to see it larger!)
1. Origins Incredible Spreadable Scrub. Their scents are heavanly and it's always nice to have something a little luxurious in the bath. $26.
2. APC Blue Wedges: perfect blue, simple and comfortable. Good for under tights in the winter and with a cute dress in the summer.
3. The New Terrarium because I love terrariums.
4. BUrt's Bees Super Shiny Conditioner: Smells. So. Good.
5. Wooly Pockets: 2010 will be the year of incredible indoor living walls for the masses. I'm on board.
6. Homemade Life from the blogger behind Orangette. Home, food, family, a perfect book to read over the holidays.
7. New Bedding. Haven't found the right set yet, but our bedroom needs a revamping starting with some non threadbare bedding.
8. Kusmi Tea from Paris. It's luxurious and a little fancy since it's exotic and foreign. But it's affordable to buy and comes in a gorgeous tin you can reuse. It's also perfectly delicious.
9. Cafe Du Monde Coffee is from New Orleans and about the tastiest coffee I've ever brewed at home. I wouldn't mind going to the big easy for the real thing...
10. Kitty Kitty Print for $20. Because it is so awesome.
11. Flower Arranging Lessons. This is on my list and I want Dandelion Ranch to teach a class so I can take it, Dammit.
12. A really Good Pair of Tights: these are from Seven Alan and only cost $33. Perfect, chic and simple.
13. Hitacho Nest Beer from Japan has the best label and is so tasty. I get it at Whole Foods and it makes a great hostess gift or little splurge.
14. The National Parks: America's Best Idea: I missed this when it aired but I'm a huge fan of camping, road trips and national parks so I'd love to sink my teeth into a couple hours of the history of US National Parks.
15. Faux Bois Toolbox from Alice. Just a nice, interesting tool box for getting the job done.
16. Customized Address Stamp from Paperwink for $22.
17. A.P.C. Wallet perfectly worn and adult without being flashy or over the top.