So a bunch of people have been posting 30 things they want to accomplish before they turn thirty. Well, I already turned 30 about 2 months ago, but I still felt inspired. Work has been nonstop for me this year so I really want to be proactive about spending some time having fun, seeing friends and catching up on stuff I've put aside for "later" before the end of this year. So here is my incomplete list:
1. Have a picnic at the Arroyo
2. Clean out all my stuff at my dad's storage
3. Decorate our bedroom
4. Go for a hike to an abandoned mine (up Lake in Altadena)
5. Go for a walk with Jamie at Griffith Park and then eat at the cafe.
6. Update and expand my photography website.
7. Update my bio for Dwell
8. Have lunches and dinners with all the lovely ladies I network with but who I would want to hang out with even if we weren't networking.
9. Have my xmas presents all bought and wrapped by december 1.
10. Make these brownies and these cookies
11. Get as many massages as I can.
12. Go for walks at least 3x a week.
13. Get enough rest.