9/21/09

Designer Stuff for Cheap in New York


So I'm working on this big event in LA this week and we had to buy a ton of stuff for it. We're shipping it to New York next week for the same event. I'll need to unload the stuff we bought because I'm not shipping it back to LA. So if you're in New York (or know someone who is) on october 8th and want in on crazy deals, email me.

You can click on the pic above for more info. And here are links to the stuff we have:

14 Tom Dixon Copper Pendants asking $275/piece
4 Tom Dixon Fat Spots (unavailable in the US) asking $300/piece
3 Arc Lamps with white marble base: $100/piece
5 CB2 City Slicker white tables asking $75/piece
12 Piece modular Vecta sectional with vintage fabric and new foam asking $1600

Except for the sectional, everything was bought new and just used for the events. If you're interested in something, make me an offer, I'll consider every offer. And obviously if you're interested in more than one piece we can definitely negotiate. But I'd need everything picked up on October 7th after 10pm (we're packing up after the event) or October 8th during the day in SoHo.

Thanks!

3 comments:

my little apartment said...

laure, I want one of the arc lamps!! I'm seriously considering having one of my friends pick it up...

so glad to see what you've been up to!

Nichole Loiacono said...

Dangit!!!! Here I am stuck in the middle of the country and unable to partake. SOOO jealous!

Down Pillow said...

So many tempting things :)