4/22/09

Couple of things


Want to feel happier? Here's a menu of resolutions or just make some of these deep dish cookies (but seriously the menu of resolutions is really worth looking at).

Love this striped linen tablecloth to use for picnics or summer dining al fresco. Check out the great linen bed linens, too! via. Speaking of picnics...



Love these shots of a japanese picnic under cherry blossom trees from the blog, please, sir. Also, check out some of these old school picnic baskets.



And I just can't get enough of these flower arrangements from dandelion ranch. So messy but formal, colorful and sophisticated, and unusually beautiful.

Considering the state of my cupboards, I wish this was my kitchen. Sigh. Anyone remember where this image is from?

This week feels like it's both dragging and flying, how is your going for you? Maybe it was the heat, but I feel beat now and ready for summertime and no deadlines.

8 comments:

Leah said...

OMG, those cookies look SO good ...

KERRY said...

That kitchen (wish it was mine too), and whole apartment, was featured in April's Elle Decoration over here in the UK..have a feeling I've seen it somewhere else too though.

zee said...

Yeah, it was featured on The Style Files recently too! I also love it!

mu*pi said...

It's fernlund+logan's home (the architects).

speedgracer said...

dude. my pants feel tighter just looking at those pizookies.

Down Comforter said...

Hmmm....deep dish cookies? Sounds so yummy :)

EricaBurnsDesigns said...

Those cookies look insanely good! I couldn't even read anything else after I saw those cookies. Ok, now to go actually read what you wrote!

laure said...

yeah, I need to make the cookies asap and as soon as the weather clears up, I'm picnicing away. Thanks ALke for IDing the kitchen!