1/3/09

A few things I hope for in 2009


I don't normally make any resolutions for the new year, but I do try to keep in mind the things that are important to me so that I fill the year with things I love. A couple of things on the list:

More Baking! More cooking and more eating at home. Picnics either on the beach or in the mountains. Invite people over more often for dinners, brunches and desserts. I want to try some of the recipes I hear on my favorite radio program, Good Food. Spend more time on weekends having fun and less doing chores! Learn. New skills make me feel rich and confident so I want more. Take time for Quiet Time. Take long walks and keep showing up for Yoga. Go on an exciting trip (or 2 or 3).

That top picture is from the kitchn, it's the lemon verbena and orange blossom fizz and I can't wait to make it for an afternoon bbq.

No comments: