12/15/08

Posting might be a little light this week

I'm working extra and getting ready for vacation time next week.

In the meantime, here are some things I've read or have bookmarked to read later:

The quick and dirty way to find a moment of peace for yourself

Chez Larsson's step by step for how to organize mail as it comes into the house.

The importance of lowering your expectations to be happier

10 Modern Gifts under $10 (shameless I know).

I don't know why but I'm just really into this blog about a wife on a farm.

My two guilty pleasures: Scented Glossy Magazines and Go Fug Yourself. (I really should say 2 of my guilty pleasures, because god knows I've got more than 2).

2 comments:

lsaspacey said...

If you love Pioneer Woman, then you should try the Country Doctor's Wife. Lot's of kids too and a wicked, crazed sense of humor.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!