10/2/08

ABC's

I got tagged by Rebecca and will comply with my orders:

A. Attached or single? Attached.
B. Best friend? I'm lucky to have a couple, all friends from high school.
C. Cake or pie? I'm sorry, I refuse to choose.
D. Day of choice? Any day that I'm on vacation.
E. Essential item? Um, my phone?
F. Favorite colour? Blue!
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears.
H. Hometown? Glendale, California (I know I feel a little embarrassed admitting it)
I. Favorite indulgence? BAD TV!
J. January or July? October.
K. Kids? Sure, why not?
L. Life isn’t complete without? The internet. I mean family.
M. Marriage date? Later?
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: 8
O. Oranges or apples? Apples in the form of a tarte tintin.
P. Phobias? Swimming in open water and being on boats.
Q. Quotes? I'm not so much a quote person, actually. Or rather, I love them when I read them, but I don't really keep track. There's always another great one around the corner.
R. Reasons to smile? I can see, hear, feel, smell, and taste.
S. Season of choice? Fall.
T. Tag 5 people. (I'll let this one go)
U. Unknown fact about me? I sometimes can't tell the difference between certain shades of blue and purple.
V. Vegetable? tomato (I know it's a fruit, just play along).
W. Worst habit? Perfectionism and therefore procrastinating.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Huh?
Y. Your favorite foods? Almost anything that someone else has made. Also, dessert.
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra

No comments: