8/13/08

I'm Shameless + Paint Color


Wanted to share a couple of posts I've written around the internet that aren't on this blog and aren't on ATLA:

Maloo iPhone Sleeve Review on Unplgged
A piece on my experience in the brand new Beijing Airport on dwell (yes, dwell! I'm swooning)
A round up of pebble related products for the modern home also on dwell!
Jamtacular on The Kitchn

Also, that picture up top from Real simple has the color I want to paint my kitchen backsplash. It's not quite accurate in the photo, because it's a photo i took from the magazine, but it's just so right. I had to share!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Congrats on the super-cool writing gigs. Going to read your Dwell stuff right now ...

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations!!

jon said...

woo hoo! congrats on Dwell- you're awesome-ness

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

I will look forward to some peace later when I can read your articles! love that blue - Im really struggling with kitchen colour but after advice on my blog have decided on green but now I want blue again !!!

laure said...

Wow thanks for all your enthusiasm, I love it!

john said...

You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Dwell job!

I love the color combination in that photo, it's just delicious. My bathroom is painted a similar color and I love it.

Unknown said...

I love that paint color as well. Is there any way to source it? Or does anyone know a BM equivalent? Thanks!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

oooh, that yellow chair is singing to me.