11/27/07

Chouette-ness



So one of the things I'm thinking about is Chouette. It means 'Neat-O' in French and it's the name of the t-shirt company my mom started in the early 80's and sold at Fred Segal. She had lived in France for a long time (working as a model ooh lala) and moved back to LA to raise me. That's when she started Chouette.

I have about 800 of the shirts left over and have been meaning to do something with them for years. literally. I'm thinking of selling them on etsy just to have it done. I mean. C'mon. They're awesome.

This is my American Apparel Shot:


And this is my serious shot (that's one of my mom's covers in the reflection):


So I dunno. What do you guys think? I think they're amazing (the shirts) but could be the only one...

5 comments:

Katie said...

They totally rock!!! Go for it!

my little apartment said...

so cute!!

yeah, totally sell 'em on etsy. and let us know when they're available!

Anonymous said...

I'd totally buy that!

laure said...

Yay! OK, gonna work on getting them up...

john said...

I LOVE the American Apparel shots! Genius!