
One of my dreams is to drive cross country and really explore the states. My boyfriend is currenlty flying cross country in a little plane (yikes!) and he sent me this picture of the Mississippi River today.
I've seen most of the west coast (did a road trip from LA to Seatle) and some of Utah/Nevada/Arizona. And I've seen New York on up through Maine. And except for a brief trip to Texas I've just totally missed out on all the in between. I'm shooting to get this accomplished before I'm 30. The clock is ticking...
ive gone between KY and CA more times than i can count and its by far my absolute favorite thing ive ever done. i take different routes each time and always stop in weird places...go for it!
ReplyDeleteum, also, i would totally freak out if i was doing what your BF is doing. or even if my BF was doing that! tiny planes = scary!